Monday, May 4, 2009

Disneyland Trip- Travel Day

Because we didn't feel busy enough lately, we just got back Friday night from a trip to Disneyland!

This is the first day, Sunday, which consisted of driving to Prim, NV, where we stayed and shopping at the outlets. We stayed at Buffalo Bill's because it's only $5/night and is pretty close to Disneyland. We got there around 3pm so we weren't too tired yet. It took like an hour to check in, but other than that wasn't too bad.


This is the resort behind Grandpa and E. You can see it's a big barn and it has a huge rollercoaster on/around it called the "Desperado" which the DH rode by himself, since nobody else would go on it.Waiting to get onto the monorail to the resort where the outlets were.
E at the Williams' Sonoma outlet pretending to be a chef.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

My DH and I went on the roller coaster. I love roller coasters, but that was actually too much for me. It was such a long free fall at the beginning that it freaked me out.

Oh -- and I'm so happy to see you blogging again!

sara said...

I don't blame anyone else for not riding that roller coaster. I think you'd have to be insane!!! It looks so scary. I'm glad you had fun in Disney. It seems like we took the same trip, just in reverse! We stopped at Buffalo Bills on our way home from CA.

Christine said...

That looks like fun! We've never stayed there because we used to have family just outside of Vegas, but not anymore. Maybe I can convince DH to stop next time we go through :)