Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wish us luck!

Sorry this has become a home-selling blog, but that's pretty much what I do right now, so that's what you get.

Our final buyers (I'm calling them that so it will be a self-fulfilling prophesy) are inspecting the home tomorrow morning at 10:30. They did not hire an official inspector, and I am to take them around the house and show them what the previous inspectors found wrong and what we have fixed. I am really nervous I will say the wrong thing. They have already gotten a previous appraisal re-written, so this is the final step. If they find everything to be okay, we will close on the 15th and move the 16th and 17th. Since this is all so soon, I have been packing everything up already hoping it goes through. We have 5 days to get an electrician to update our electrical to get up to code as well, so that's another time crunch. Since we are excruciatingly dependable (someone once called me and DH that) I think we can swing it.

So cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

My prayers are with you. I know this has been a bit of a roller coaster, but it's better than the waiting game the home owners in my neighborhood are playing. The two houses on my street have been on the market over 6 months now.

It will all work out!

Mariam said...

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Well, as long as they don't cramp up : ). But seriously, good luck, and please let me know what I can do to help you next week. (See, positive thinking).

boisegrammy said...

I am praying that this is the right family for your house. One who will love it like you have and really, really wants it.

Good luck!