Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Non-House Goings on

Okay, I'm taking a break from anything house or illness related to tell you about our normal lives.

Yesterday we had preschool here and we had a St. Patrick's Day party! (one boy was sick, there are usually 5 here) The kids had fun coloring leprechauns and going on a treasure hunt. We ended it with a lunch of all green with the moms and kids. For breakfast, we had green crepes. The kids were a bit wary of them at first until they realized they tasted normal.


Last Thursday we went to the Draper Temple Open House with Aunty And. Here are the boys all dressed up before we left. It was a good experience for M, and I think he learned a lot. E not so much, it was his bedtime and he kept screaming and trying to run away. M's favorite part was the creation room with the paintings on the walls. E liked the sealing room, or as he calls it "the room with all the ghostes." (?)



I also (a few weeks ago) chopped my hair short, but I have no pictures of it.

3 comments:

Christine said...

You're such a fun mom, having a St. Patty's day party! The kids look like they had a blast!

I hope the all the house activity turns out well and you can get on with things.

I was a little shocked to see E, he looks like such a kid now, not a toddler any more! M looks just like himself, just bigger! And you have to post a picture of your hair. None of that teasing stuff, hehe.

We're still fighting off random, mysterious fevers here, but I think by next week we'll be clear. Do you want to try to play next week?

McDirty said...

I like Ezra's outfit. Very sharp.

Summer said...

maybe E got a little more out of the temple than you realize! that's one spiritual kid! :)
cute st. p's day party.