Monday, March 16, 2009

An accepted counteroffer

I don't want to hold my breath but these people sound a little more serious. They agreed to most of our terms, and will be having their inspection on Friday at 9am. If they like what they see, we will stop showing the house, but for now, we are still trying to collect offers. (had 2 showings today) If these buyers do buy it, we will close on April 16th. (hmmm, wonder why we'd want to wait until that day...)

I hope that it all goes through and we can move on with our lives, this is sure turning into a boring blog. I do have other things going on/I still have kids, but I just spend a lot of time cleaning then leaving the house so it's hard to blog/remember to take pictures. I will try to dig out my camera and take some pictures of our St. Patty's Day Preschool Party tomorrow.

Just wanted to keep you all updated on the news!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Oh, I hope everything goes through! Please let us know as soon as you find out anything. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!