Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home for Sale!

Know anyone wanting to stop renting and get into a home while those mortgage rates are so low?

Tell them about our house, PLEASE!

We are sad to say goodbye to our cute house (but ready to move on) We have done all the work of fixing it up and it's (almost) ready for someone new to move in!

3 bdrm.- HUGE master w/fireplace
2 bath- Master w/jetted tub
Updated appliances
garage
nice yard- fully fenced
covered deck/patio
New flooring & carpeting
1549 sq. ft.

And best of all, WONDERFUL neighborhood that would be hard to get into at this price.

Pass along the word- we'll be showing it soon and I'll post the listing when it's up!

9 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be my next door neighbor soon!

sara said...

Kins-

Where are you guys planning to go? I'm so suprised to hear your news! I would love to move into your house...the trick is to convince my hubby to commute!

Mariam said...

Good luck to you. It is such a cute house in a good neighborhood, hope it will go super fast.

Bek said...

What? Where are you going?

Bek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Really?! Wow! I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking. Good luck! Where do you want to end up if you sell?

Orange said...

We're not going far (hopefully not very far at all)

Jill Hess said...

That is what we ALL hope!!!

Summer said...

wow, you're biting the bullet, huh? there's some houses for sale in my ward-come see!