Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Obama!

Okay, I take it back about never watching anything "real" on TV. The Democratic Convention last night, Wow! I loved a lot of the speeches, it was refreshing to hear something inspiring rather than something meant to strike fear into your heart.

DH and I thought it would be really fun to be there- it wasn't even that far away. But we settled for watching it at home while eating french fries in bed. Classy, huh?

So, in my mind I can't even imagine how you would argue with what he had to say in his speech, but if you're not sure that he is our best bet for our awesome country, check out what he has to say.

If you happen to be a Republican (bless your heart) check out this website, "Republicans for Obama"

4 comments:

Sam said...

Nice post - beat me to it.
Yes we can!

(Love the fries in bed.)

Sam said...

BTW - broken link for Republicans for Obama - extra "http//" in there.

neildini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

Glad to hear that you're a fan too. Wonder how much of the extended family intends to vote for him. Any idea?