Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lately

I know, I know, I never post anymore except random pics and stuff. I have been just so busy all the time that sleep usually wins. I have really enjoyed many of your blogs lately though and try to at least read those every few days.

Yesterday I spent some time revamping/finalizing/printing our plans to Disneyworld, because we were able to change flights to a much earlier, DIRECT flight! I am really excited because it gets us there at 4pm instead of like 11pm so we essentially have another evening now. Plus, direct flight with 2 little boys? Much better! I have also been buying those random things you need to buy for a trip like this. It is a lot of work, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

A little more about our 4th than DH said about it....

My bro doing his thing at a swanky neighborhood picnic.


Us encroaching on the above swanky neighborhood picnic.



The boys jumping in a jumpy thing at the Kaysville Fireworks

My dad holding his baby dog waiting for the fireworks. He even put on his patriotic tie-dye!



Us and some friends at the Centerville parade


Anyway, we got together with friends the 5th and 6th for dinners, had another BBQ with family at my parents on the 7th, and I have a lot this week as well. We'll be heading to Logan on Thursday and have another parade/fireworks thing on Saturday. As for today, I'm off to Costco to buy dinner fixins for 60, it's that time of the month again!

1 comment:

Christine said...

It's always nice to see pics of what you've been up to! We sure had fun seeing you last week too. ;)

Good luck with making dinner for sixty. You can do it!