Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (Late)

No lack of green to wear here. All of our closets were full of plenty of choices. I guess that just goes with being in our family! The boys were invited to a little party and had a ton of fun. They followed shamrocks to a hidden treasure, made & decorated hats, decorated and ate cookies, and played a game.

Good times!



We hope you all had a great day and didn't get pinched too much.

PS- E will hopefully start sleeping better since I've started treating his outdoor allergies. I've never given him anything for them, (he's had outdoor allergies since birth!) but I think he's probably in pain, (I know I am) so I got him some medicine for it. Thanks for all your encouraging comments!

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

it looks like everyone had a really fun time there. those hats are great -- kudos to the creative mom who thought those up.

Christine said...

What a fun party! That's so cute.

Good luck with the allergies. I hope you can both find something that works well for you!

Summer said...

cute! all we did for st. paddy's was make green crepes. and now Kami frequently requests that we have PINK pancakes next time.
ps. I'm a cruel mom...I purposely dressed my kids non green clothes so I could pinch their cute cheeks all day...and they didn't even know why! :) they'll get me back someday, I'm sure...