Thursday, January 31, 2008

Treehouse, this time with pictures

We went to the Treehouse Museum as a family on Friday night and I actually remembered the camera this time! It was a fun time, and much easier to chase both boys with two parents. It may become a regular Friday night activity, who knows?

Sword in the stoneAsian food


And of course, the famous fire truck


Today, I was inspired by Aunty And and her new fabulous do and I finally went to get a haircut. It is not as drastic as her, but at least a change. It has been since the end of June, I know, talk about putting something off. Not so much as a trim, and here I am 7 mos. later with gross hair with no style. Anyway, the new hair feels good, and looks good (at least today, when the stylist did it)(The back will probably never look like this when I do it)

7 comments:

Sam said...

Cute haircut! And what a fun museum. Aren't kids museum's useful?

BTW - the bed seems sturdy enough. And it's a good height for the little ones - not too tall

Christine said...

It's really cute! But then I've always loved your hair ;)

One of these days we'll have to try out the museum. We've never been!

Jessie said...

Look at all those curls! beautimus!

Mariam said...

I am so jealous, your hair looks gorgeous.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun, maybe we can go sometime, you know when we don't get sick or need stitches etc.

amber said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of new haircuts... It looks great! :)

Bek said...

Cute hair Kins!

Summer said...

love it.