Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Tree this year





We've been under the weather off and on since Thanksgiving, and are still dealing with colds, asthma, etc...  We did get our tree, outside lights, and decorations up the weekend after thanksgiving though.  We got out on Black Friday and hit about 6-8 stores and got a new tree.  The next day we went to a very cold Christmas Lights Parade in Kaysville.  Free candy cane.  The boys were thrilled.  

This week, we have been doing a lot of Nursery Rhyme memorization.  M just can't get enough of it.  I got him "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and am going to have him learn that.  E is extremely needy right now, and is with my 24-7, so my energy is zapped and I'm not quite sure I'll be well for a long time.  At least I can deny him going on "walks" (he rides in the stroller) without much guilt, since it's so snowy outside.  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the tree! Sorry about the sickness....that's horrible.

Lucy van Pelt said...

The tree really is beautiful. I hope you're well soon. It isn't any fun to try to be festive when you're under the weather.

Christine said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick! I hope it clears up quickly so we can play.

The tree looks awesome! Do the boys just sit back and admire it, or do they undress and redress it like my kids? :)

Natasha said...

I'm sorry you have been ill! I HATE being Ill as a mom. We don't get sick days!

Your tree looks great!

Summer said...

I'm so behind on the blogs. I haven't read anyone's forever.
I love your Christmas tree, you always do such a great job at decorating. PS I was driving down Angel the other day, running errands, and I was looking at the houses along the street thinking "wow, not a lot of Christmas cheer here" and then some wreaths caught my eye and I thought "oh there's something! Oh, that's kins' house!" (ok, I'm dumb, I wasn't even paying attention to where I was.) Great decor btw!
I hope you guys are feeling better. That's my least fav part of this time of year.
Also, Kami has been reciting "Night before.." (the first few lines anyway) and it is the cutest thing ever.
Also, how were the lights?