Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Superhero Picnic

It's been quite a week already. I hate stomach flu! E has been throwing up constantly for the past few days, which is hard because he's too young to understand what is going on, or to tell me anything. So, 7 loads of laundry later, and I still have another load ready to go. At least it's only been on the carpet once. Oy.

In other news, there are some funny pictures of the week. My favorite being Capitan America, Wolverine, Spider Man, and the Incredible Hulk all having a jolly lunch together at a pink little people picnic table.



DH in his new suit going to the Priesthood Session. BTW, I really loved conference this year. The kids seemed a little more cooperative this time, and I enjoyed quilting on a quilt I haven't worked on for like 2 years.


M & E "saying cheese" from their favorite box hangout.


That's all. Thank you for your time. And a big thank you to Summer for making us dinner last night, that was a lifesaver. We quite enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Dancing was cute but throwing up -- not so cute! Sorry you've had such a week. That hubby of yours does look sharp in his suit.

Jessie said...

You guys have been little sicklings lately...I'm so sorry!

Conference was great! Glad the boys cooperated!

Christine said...

I'm sorry to hear there's sickness at your place! I hope it passes quickly. Please let me know if I can help at all.

I'm still waiting to enjoy Conference. I missed almost all of it this year, but I have plans to turn into a hermit and read it when my company leaves :)

Summer said...

Glad you liked it, thanks for the brownies! yum yum!