Friday, August 31, 2007

Black Eyed E

So, E had a bad spill on a neighbor's slide and looks like he was punched in the eye. I feel so bad for the poor little guy.


So, I HATE packing. That and getting my picture taken. Other than those 2 activities, I'm pretty cooperative. We are leaving for Boise today for 5 days, and I always forget at least 3 things. Bummer.

Also, I got at least 35 good shots of Riley the other day. This is nothing short of a miracle, and I'm proud of my work!






Also, for any of you who live close enough, please come pick peaches off our tree while we are gone. There is a ladder on the back porch. They are ripe, good, and will soon be eaten by the birds.

That's all, thank you for your time.

6 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhh! I wish I lived near by so that I could come pick the peaches off your tree! I am jealous! By the way, excellent shots of Riley! Impressive!

Damitz Family said...

I'm SO coming over to raid your trees!

Your poor little E has a new bonk every time I see him.

Have fun in Boise!

Summer said...

I'm coming over to get peaches! Oh and take your picture.... :)

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be in Boise too. I hear you had a wonderful game night. I'm very jealous!

Nice work on the photography. You do great work!

McDirty said...

Now maybe you can take a picture of me so we can replace the old mission one Mom has on the piano. I would say I'm only slightly more photogenic than Riley...

Orange said...

Whatever Cha, we all know that once you get that Senior picture taken, that is how you will stay looking forever and ever. Mine was taken at 16, and as you can see I still look exactly the same.