Monday, June 18, 2007

Birthday/Reunion/Father's Day/Dr. Appt.

Those are the reasons we went to Boise for 5 days and we had a fun time and I got to relax for even more than 20 minutes. My cute husband had his birthday and is now really old, 28!!!!! Just kidding, he's still a baby.
His 10 year reunion was fun and I was surprised to learn that there were several people who already had 4 children. Many people were single, and a lot had 1 or 2 kiddos. It will be interesting to see how mine is, being Utah and all. I expect less drinking and even more kids.
If you ask M, the highlight of our trip was meeting "blackie" the kitten at his cousins house. E really liked the horses in the parade, and DH was a fan of the birthday cake, which Whitney and Mom decorated into a volcano. I liked that I got to read a book and go to quilting group where I crocheted for over an hour with nobody pulling on the thread or asking me to nurse them. It was a good time had by all!



1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I can't believe you got a parade on top of everything else! I'm so jealous. Was that yellow cake baked in a bowl that was decorated into a volcano? I'm even more jealous now! It sounds like you had a great time in Boise.