Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A 6 year old E

Wow, I am a terrible blogger. I really need to do better because I like having some sort of a record other than my pictures. I have not been feeling well for most of 2012, so that sort of explains it, but not an excuse! I am waiting to hear back from the Dr. on some other tests, but most likely his diagnosis of Erythema Nodosum is what I am dealing with right now. I have good/bad days but it's sort of unpredictable and I have to just wait for it to go away.

Well, I can't skip birthdays, so I'll go ahead and post about E's 6th birthday. Maybe play catchup on some other things later.

He started off the big day with a cupcake for breakfast!

And a few presents from his brothers.....

After school he went to a special birthday lunch with his aunt Whit

Followed by a birthday party with some friends! His theme was Ninjago, which he's obsessed with right now.

They watched some Ninjago and ate popcorn,

played a bunch of fun ninja games,

got some really fun gifts from his friends,

and enjoyed some Kai cupcakes.

We got to celebrate all over again with the family the next day and he blew out another set of sparkler candles.

He was one spoiled boy and got everything he wanted- a skateboard from Grammy & Pops,

Golf clubs from Grandma & Grandpa,

A guitar from me,
A Lego Airplane form his dad, and a ton of other fun things!

C enjoyed the cupcakes :)

Love my little E and even though he is getting so grown up, he is such a sweetheart and we love his so much!

No comments: