Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random May Happenings

Some other things that happened in May.........

We visited the Bountiful Temple as a family one Sunday to talk about temples.

One of Nolan's Memorial Day decorations

The boys finally got the training wheels off!

C started eating solid food. He is my first child to actually eat baby food, so this is a new experience for me!

Grandpa, DH, and the boys got to go to a Bees game. They liked it!

We have been doing LOTS of things with friends all the time. A favorite is going to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden.

I have to include the Farmer's Market in Salt Lake. I finally stocked up on some more goat's milk soap. I barely made it through the winter with my stash from last year.

C playing with cars. He loves playing with toys!

2 comments:

Anneke said...

ohhhh... goats milk soap. I've always wanted to try that, and someday make it. It guess I've gotta get me some land and some goats first....

Mariam said...

You are so good at finding lots of fun for your family. Looks like you had fun.

If you do run out of goat's milk soap, the Mennonites that live around the corner from me make/sell it year round (along with other awesome homemade stuff). Not sure about the $, but I have heard that it is reasonable. Let me know if you get desperate.