Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oceanside Trip Part 3


Tuesday and Wednesday we went to Disneyland and the beach. It was a fun time! We didn't realize that it was the last day of Spring Break for local schools, so Disneyland was a bit on the crowded side. It was crazy late for Spring Break, we were almost out for the year by then! I fun time was had anyway, and we got to do all the favorites and a bit more.


I didn't have a lot of time when I finally decided to make Disney shirts for the boys, so I slapped together these tie shirts using a blanket I had made for E years ago.


We can't ever miss this, it's E's favorite little known part of Disneyland- making Woody dance!


Mmmm! Dole Whip floats!

We spent an afternoon at the beach after going to some antique shops and out to lunch in Carlsbad.





No comments: