Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catching up on February

Frustration................... last winter I had TONS of time on my hands to blog, but didn't feel like it at all. This time, I would like to write about stuff that's going on, but can't seem to find the time. I am grateful and frustrated at the same time.

February had a bunch of holidays that we celebrated.

The 2nd was the 10 year anniversary of our first date as well as Groundhog's day. We celebrated by starting off the day opening the groundhog's gifts and had a fondue dinner.

The 6th we blessed Charlie. It was so fun to have visitors and get to see people we don't very often.

Valentines was fun. We had a fondue dinner with some friends the Saturday before and then "our meal" (for the 10th time!) on Valentines Day and exchanged gifts. We had pink chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and the kids got an overload of candy. DH and I both gave each other new rings. I am not quite able to wear my wedding ring yet, so the pearl ring is nice to have so I can look married (when I remember to put in on!) His ring is just a nicer replacement of what I was able to afford back in the day.

President's Day was a fun one too! I took the boys sledding with some friends and in the evening we did dinner & a movie with my family. The boys & grandma saw Megamind (thanks Mom!) and the rest of us went to Harry Potter. I have NEVER seen the Kaysville Theater so crowded in my life. C even did really well with sitting through a movie.

We also got to celebrate with my Grandma as she turned 80- it was a fun day and good to see everyone!

Now we're on to a lot of work. I have done a ton of sewing lately and stuff for my etsy shop. We organized/cleaned/did yard work/worked on framing the basement all day today. I'm pooped but there are still 3 kids to take care of. Gotta keep going......

Here are a few pics of the celebrations:







No comments: