Saturday, December 18, 2010

Come out baby C!

Here's me in my hugeness. Granted, I'm not as large as last time, but I am really swollen this time, which is not attractive. I am 39 weeks 2 days now, so only 2 or 3 weeks to go, right?


And the decor of baby C's room (slash the lego room- don't know how that will work out when he is a toddler eating toys) I went with a car theme to match his first initial. The quilt and wall vinyl have his full name, it's just blurred out for the blog. You can't really see the mobile very well but that's what's hanging in front of the curtain over the crib. I have things pretty much ready to go and we are going to try at least doing naps in a crib this time for safety's sake. We'll see if the new one works- it's a smallish size from Ikea. At least I can put him in it- our old one was too tall and I couldn't reach over the side. Now all we need is for him to come out!





5 comments:

Anneke said...

What an adorable quilt! Just let me know if you need me to come over and give that baby a lecture so he will come out soon!

Jessie said...

It looks awesome, Kins! I love the bright colors and the adorable cars! You are so darn crafty!

I hope you comes soon! You may have to rename him Nicholas.

Christine said...

It all looks fantastic! You've got such a great eye for colors.

I think you look great too, and I'm sure you're uncomfortable! I hope he comes this week. Good luck!

Kristine said...

You are so amazingly talented! I can't wait to hear about his arrival! Good luck Kins!

McGinnis Family said...

I LOVE the baby room!!!! So dang cute! You are the most talented person ever! I love the quilt behind the changing table and I LOVE the changing table pad! So dang cute!!!!