Wednesday, December 15, 2010

300!

I have been anticipating my 300th post since I realized 2 posts ago that I was on my 298th.

Well, here it is and I don't have anything brilliant to say. Things are a bit on the dreary/depressing side here. I went into the hospital last night for several hours only to be sent home. This has never happened to me and it was frustrating. I was up most of the night with more contractions and now nothing. It's not that I'm even "overdue" or anything, I still have 8 days left until my due date. It's just hard packing up and expecting to come home with a baby and then NOT. It doesn't bring up happy memories, that's for sure.

Here's something cute to blog about though- M's performances last week. He had a kindergarten program last Tuesday and a choir concert last Thursday. It was fun seeing him do his spanish dances and sing. He sure is a funny boy. He has such a small head (like he can wear a 2T or 24month hat) and his hat fell off in both performances- so it's easy to spot him. He has enjoyed being in choir at school and has had a good time with all the Christmas festivities and parties lately.



4 comments:

Jason said...

Three cheers for choir! (and for 300 blog posts!)

Amanda said...

Way to reach 300 woman!!

M is so cute! Sheesh...how can he possibly be that old already!

Good luck with baby #4 and you all have a wonderful Christmas!

sara said...

I'm so sorry about the hosptial stuff....and believe me...I can sympathize with you. Because I was also at the hospital last night expecting to come home with a baby, and my story sounds the exact same as yours. Up all night, but nothings going on. I have boundless energy and nothing to do! I hope our situations both work themselves out quickly!

Bek said...

So sorry Kins! I had contractions on and off with Abi for several days like that. It's SO frustrating! Hang in there :)