Friday, October 1, 2010

Nolan's 1st birthday project

For Nolan's birthday, we wanted to do something that can help other babies who are sick. The Primary Children's NICU posted today that they had a need for new boy's snap-up infant pajamas, size 0/3 months. So we decided we would collect as many as we could in this next week.

We will be going as a family to deliver them on Nolan's birthday (Saturday the 9th) If you would like to help, drop them off at our house or ship them to us any time before 10:30am on the 9th. (I'm sure we'll go again soon so if you're after this day, bring them anyway)

Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

Mariam said...

You are such an amazing family. This is such a beautiful thing.

Just making sure, they need to be snap front? I went shopping tonight and there were lots of zipper fronts. I did eventually find snap front jammies, but I thought I would ask.

Orange said...

yes, for IV lines they need to be snap

Summer said...

I'm glad I read this, cuz when I saw it on fb, I was thinking onsies for some reason. I will try to get some to you sometime.