Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This & That

I don't know why I have nothing to blog about- I am plenty busy and stuff has been going on. Nothing super note worthy but a lot of projects. Yardwork, basement finishing, housework, schoolwork, you get the picture. On Saturday we got to picnic with Grammy & Pops who were on their way down to Vegas, and one of us (I won't say who) got to go to a few quilt shops as well. On Sunday the boys (and I even joined in for a minute) played Legos peacefully for hours. It was kind of even a day of rest, more than when they were toddlers anyway. I snapped a quick picture of the building-bonding going on.

Our ants are making a lot of progress on their tunnels. Sadly it's because they are trying to get out.
Here is a wall! Good job, honey! I got to help with the getting the wood in the house part and handed in 120 or so boards and studs to DH through the window last Saturday.


Spring is trying to get here. M snapped a picture of some flowers in our yard. (I chose this one and not the beautiful dandelions he also captured on his camera)

E with a "Lego Eye." Also to show that we cut his hair because he wouldn't play outside his head would get so sweaty.

I found these on the camera to my surprise. The boys like to take many pictures of their Playmobil "setups" that they so lovingly make and want preserved in the middle of the floor for days.


No comments: