Monday, August 24, 2009

Random august

We've done a bunch of stuff this month. We had our 8th anniversary, we have camped (some of us twice) Grandma had a birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!) and done stuff around the yard and home. I am busy getting ready to start home school on Wednesday and I have about finished baby N's christmas stocking and will post a picture when it's done. Here are some random pictures of our month:

M and I made a peach pie today. Here he is pointing out my mistakes in weaving the top.

And I let him trim, he had so much fun! (don't mind the peach I have all over my belly and didn't even know it until I saw the pictures.)

Putting together mom's birthday present

Mom and some of her gifts
E being who knows what complied from many different dressups

E being a chicken. He was hilarious
1 week ago, my sister came to babysit while we enjoyed some of DH's birthday gift certificates for our 8 year anniversary. Happy anniversary honey!

No comments: