Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Keep Trying, keep trying, don't give up, don't give up.......

For those of you who DON'T watch Yo-Gabba-Gabba (I know, you probably all do) my title is a song from that show.

Anyway, I am writing to ask: please continue to pass the word along about our house- the buyer we had was not able to get financing, so we are back to trying to sell.

We are trying to stay positive- but I doubt many people are out there in the snowstorms browsing the neighborhoods. We would really like to stay in the neighborhood, so it will be very sad if we lose the opportunity to buy the house we are under contract with. Please keep telling your friends!


Thanks for listening to that shameless plug. Now I'd better get to preparing for my enrichment presentation tonight. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh no! I hope it all works out! We don't want to lose you guys!

If I had known you were presenting I *may* have skipped James' bday celebration tonight.

allie said...

That totally sucks! I know it will work out though. I hope the presentation went ok, it was my mom's b-day so I that is why I wasn't there to support!

Jill Hess said...

You did a great job on the presentation!! I just have to say that you are one of the most talented people I know, so WHATEVER on the one talent! I wish I could be more like you!!

Summer said...

so sorry kins. what happened to the back up offer? so hoping things work out and if i hear of anyone looking, I'll send 'em your way.