Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy fast!

After only 2 days on the market (and one with the pictures up on the MLS) we got an offer! We are still waiting on another offer and for a few more people to come see it before we decide what to do. I can't help but think we under priced it, but at least it's not sitting for months or years like so many others. We are going to have to get looking at houses if we're to have anything to move into. It's been a crazy week and a half. Two weeks ago, we didn't even having moving on our radar, and now it's imminent! I have a crazy day ahead of me today, so wish me luck!

4 comments:

Mariam said...

Yaaaa! I am glad things are moving quickly for you. Good Luck!

Whitney said...

and you were so worried.....

Lucy van Pelt said...

WOW!!! That was fast, especially considering all the news about the housing market being dead in the water. I guess we know what you'll be doing this weekend -- making some other home owner really happy. :-)

shelly said...

That's wonderful! Let me know if you need help with anything, I'd be happy to help.