Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cannon Beach

We're home and recovering. We've managed to trap 5 of our mice friends so far that moved in while we were gone and I think I've pretty much killed the ants too. Funny what happens when you go away! We had a great time with the DH's very large family in Oregon. Here are some highlights of our trip:

We celebrated Pops' 70th birthday

Visiting tide pools at Haystack Rock

Trying to get group shots with the matching shirts I made

The beach
Smores and firesDoing a craft with the kids
Flying our kiteEating "clown hair" as my kids called it

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Clown hair? How funny! Looks like a fun trip!

Mariam said...

Your shirts turned out really cute. It looks like lots of fun!

Christine said...

How fun! Do you need a vacation after your vacation now? ;) The shirts look fantastic.

My condolences about the critters. I can't stand them in the house!

Natasha said...

The shirts turned out sooooo adorable! Sounds like you had a fun time, minus coming home to mice!

shelly said...

Looks like you had such a great time, your boys are darling as usual. Love the shirts-again, you are so talented.
I hope you don't have any more uninvited house guests. Good luck with that.

Becki said...

Oh, let's all go to the beach! Kins I love your blog, it makes me hungry for orange juice and you guys of course! Looks like you had a fun family get together. So looking forward to seeing you and your good looking boys in a couple of weeks. Happy Summertime!