Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TEC-Free

So, E is done having blood draws! The one Thursday showed significant change and they are confident his levels will continue to climb to normal, all he has to have is a heel prick at his next well-baby visit in Oct. to make sure he hasn't relapsed. I am so glad. It's sad, because I guess he's finally resigned himself to it, on Thursday he didn't even whimper or cry at all when before we walk into the lab at the hospital and he starts screaming right off.

We have been crazy busy with fun things the last few weeks. Just a lot of swimming and visiting people and trying to get the most of the rest of the summer I guess. Here are some of them:


Playgroup at the "train park" in Farmington


Playing the "pillow game" in our Family Room


Some of our garden's harvest


The train at Lagoon, E's favorite ride


M, with Grandma & Uncle Che spinning

4 comments:

annzy said...

The pillow game looks awesome and I like you on the train with boys it makes the perspective seem all crazy and off some how.

Damitz Family said...

I'm so glad to hear about E's blood draws! I hope this is the end of that worry.

It looks like you're having a good summer :)

Bek said...

Kins,
I've read your posts for awhile, and I've kept meaning to ask you what Ezra's blood draws were for. Thanks for your comments on my post. I know what you mean about being congruent, but not completely. Curious though what your paticular thoughts are. Send me an email!
Love, Bek

Lucy van Pelt said...

Yay for E! That's great news. It looks like you are having a wonderful summer.